Hi everyone,
My name is Adrienne. My main work at the moment is caring for and educating my 2 year old daughter. Before I had her I worked as an Instructional Designer at SIT in Invercargill. Prior to this I studied and taught Film, Television and Media Studies.
I am interested in evaluation because it improves your practice and helps you to know that you are on the right track. What I know already? Hmmm. I found a useful list of guidelines once. I will find the address and publish it on this blog. It is probably not a lot compared to what there is to know ;).
What I hope to get out of this course is to learn about useful processes for evaluating courses, creating courses and making sure that they give the best possible learning experience for students.
I don't have ideas for an evaluation project yet. Because I am not working at the moment, Bronwyn has kindly offered to let me evaluate one from Otago. Watch this space.
Monday, 23 February 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello adrienne
ReplyDeleteHow fun to have a mum who knows stuff about Film, Television and Media. I was a mum in the time of the Care Bears and My little Pony and the Ninja turtles. A division of the sexes did occur on this one though as they got older. :) I am sure we will come up with a creative solution for you regarding evaluating a course. I teach one called Flexible learning using a similar approach to this course so that could be a good one to evaluate.