Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Evaluating Best Practice

Hi all Evaluating Best Practice participants (FOC09 you don't need to read this),

Have finally completed my draft plan. Cor. It can be viewed on Google Docs at

http://docs.google.com/Edit?docid=djjf4j4_1tz8qm6f2

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AXlH8knGKHHcZGpqZjRqNF8xdHo4cW02ZjI&hl=en

Feedback and comments welcome.

Thankyou

Adrienne

2 comments:

  1. hey Adrienne,

    It looks we both are far behind the schedule now :-) Never mind, as least you know, you are not the only one working toward the final assignment.

    It's intersting to see how you use different models to code blogs and group emails. I guess there might be lots of analysing work to do.
    I like your table in Appendix 4 which states clearly the relationship between your guidelines and actual questions you asked by using different methods. It's give me a clear picture of how you will do with your evaluation.

    Well done, Adrienne. Looking forward to the final plan and further result :-)

    Cheers,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joy, it is nice to know we are at the same milestones.

    My table of models used before may have been confusing. I'm using the same models to code the blogs and the emails. They'll be given a 1,2,3,4 or 5 as per Gilly Salmon's model. I'm also using the other models to define it a bit more if I have difficulty in deciding. Some of the 3 and 4 levels cross over quite a bit, so I look for evidence of bringing in new information and in-depth analysis as per Henri's model, and maybe dissonance and negotiation as per Gunawardena's model.

    I hope that's a bit clearer. Thanks for your feedback. I look forward to seeing your results too.

    Cheers

    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete