Hi everyone,
I have been arranging my mini-conference session with Beverly Kaye from Manaia Kindergarten. She and Tania Coutts are doing amazing things with blogging for pre-schoolers. They are currently undertaking action research in this area and will discuss their findings with us on Monday 30 November at 6pm NZ time.
Their blogs can be found at http://ictece.blogspot.com/, and http://www.manaiakindergarten.blogspot.com/. Questions and discussion are welcome.
I am meeting with Beverly and Tania on Tuesday to pick up copies of the visual material and websites that will be involved for the presentation. On Thursday I will have a practice run in Elluminate with Sarah. After that I will send out email invitations with the meeting room link and user instructions (which I will also post here on the blog). We are going to invite early childhood teachers to attend as well as those interested in online community.
I will be at the meeting half an hour early to help new users get set up and familiarised. Remind me to turn on the record button!
I look forward to seeing you all there.
Adrienne
Thursday, 12 November 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Adrienne, this was a great event that certainly got me asking myself questions about the future of higher education in rerlation to what's going on in kindergarton - I was discussing your event days afterwards...!
ReplyDeleteIn terms of facilitation, you had everything very well organised although the video might have been a struggle for some people. I would have liked more time for discussion. Great work!