Thursday, 30 July 2009

Hi and thanks for your comments.

Hi Elaine, I live in Whangarei, Northland. My background is in Film, Television and Media Studies. I taught this at tertiary level and worked as an instructional designer. I now work part-time at an early childhood centre, keeping children's portfolios and learning stories up to date, and co-ordinating staff development. I am working through the Grad Cert Applied eLearning to keep current and up-to-date with what's happening. I really enjoy learning online.

I've updated my profile, but don't feel that comfortable about putting too much information on a blog yet.

I've spent most of the afternoon learning about RSS and subscribing to everyone's blogs. Hopefully this will be time-saving later. There were two people's blogs I couldn't subscribe to, and I'm wondering where should I post that information?

1 comment:

  1. Also warm welcome by me, Adrienne. You can inform the course facilitators about these 2 blogs and they will handle that (in case no email available of these bloggers). Another way could be to add a note here

    about releasing info: when the initial fear is away, you will be addicted probably :-)

    See you around,
    Erkan YILMAZ

    ReplyDelete